Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All Apologize

Hi everyone
I would like to apologize to my fellow male contestants for my "I agree" answer. The truth is that I actually didn't hear what the judges were saying to me as I had taken out my in-ear monitors. I was really excited to hear what they were saying to me and when I got home and watched the performance I was a bit shocked at my own answer! Sorry guys!! You are so talented and I am honoured to perform along side all of you! Just want to say cheers to my buddy Cameron. Keep doing what doing! You are a star! Definitely one of the best singer song writers I have ever met! Onwards and forwards!
See you later

2 comments:

  1. no sweat Jason....i saw you took out the ear piece at the beginning of the song....any way there is absolutely no way you would have been able to hear what the judges said above that noise...I can vouch for that....And these kind words To Cameron is awesome...you are trully a star.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous said...

    no sweat Jason....i saw you took out the ear piece at the beginning of the song....any way there is absolutely no way you would have been able to hear what the judges said above that noise...I can vouch for that....And these kind words To Cameron is awesome...you are trully a star.....

    tokolosie

    ReplyDelete