Monday, April 6, 2009

Gone fishin!

Howzit!
Just got back from the mountains! So good to see my homies in the hills! It is without doubt the simple things in life that take the cake!! We spent the day on the farm with my family and friends and all my dogs and it really did me good. The Men of the Trees nursery is looking amazing and I am just so grateful for all the hard work that was put in. It is a dream come true for me!! I even hooked a couple rainbow trout which was totally unexpected! Anyway gotta run as we are getting ready for elimination night here at m-net studios! Wish me luck and keep it coming strong!!Later J

1 comment:

  1. Jason you're always awesome! I'm still voting and will keep on. Glad you had some 'time out' - now rest up, cos I know the best is yet to come :-) Lots of love and light, G

    ReplyDelete