Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tough one for Thembi

What a shock I think for everyone! Just shows that you can never be sure of your place in this competition. Thembi was the last person in my mind to be voted out. She is such a dynamic performer with so many facets. Thembi I wish you all the success that you deserve! Go out there and do it they way you know how! I am in awe of your talent and I look forward to seeing you and hearing your voice again!Thanks again to you all for your support! This next show is going to be great! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I see you haven't updated your blog for a while which is understandable what with the final approaching and all. Speaking of which, I'd like to wish you all the best - I know you're going to win as you're an absolute star. We have a group of friends coming over tomorrow night for an Idols party to scream for you - hope you hear us all the way from Cape Town! Bestest luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and i saw you in howick last fri (15 May) and your talent is just outstanding. i am a trained musician and no purist - i just love good music in any genre as long as it is performed well, with passion and soul. You are not a product of a formula - you have a unique talent that thank goodness, has been recognised!! Where you move on from here will be very important but I think you will stay true to yourself which is so refreshing. huge well done!!

    ReplyDelete