Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey people of the New SA

Joburg weather ROCKS!! I love it!! Its a pity most of you have to sit in traffic and work and stuff.... HA just messing with you!! Yip we are really lucky us muso's.. I have always loved being a musician. Even if you have a really tough time, the minute you get on stage and start the show, everything just fades away and you are released into your purest form. It is magic!Music is actually quite a strange activity! I was watching a dvd of some concert and I muted the TV. It was so weird watching the musicians perform. I think there were five muso's, all playing different instruments, all doing different things and it all came together perfectly into a balanced, beautiful sound. Sculpting an invisible masterpiece!! Sculptors of sound!! Amazing! And I must tell those that have never experienced the true sense of freedom through this mysterious expression that there is nothing quite like it!! anyway just remember to look up sometimes!! Oh and please give someone a hug for me!!Good night!
J

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Jason - brought smiles to my day :-) if you ever get a chance, get along to watch a deaf choir perform - I saw the deaf choir from Fulton school here in Durban perform once at the ICC - it was MAGIC, out of this world - one of the MOST beautiful things i have ever experienced. It really is worth it - and with your added sensitivity I promise you are in for a treat! Thinking of you chilling and having fun - and sending lots of love! G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jay! Keep up the great work! You rocking the suburbs! ... the cities and the nation! We'll rock out 4u at Splashy and look forward 2 the show this sunday! I love Live so cant wait! U're a sculptor of masterpieces indeed!
    God bless, Caro

    ReplyDelete